Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Can you..?

Started by RW, April 25, 2015, 01:09:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Can you describe one of your regular package delivery people?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

??  like ups or the mail delivery?  I don't see them, mostly I get a notice on my door and I go to the post office to pick up...I have seen a few at my moms while being over in the afternoon...they are generally middle aged stocky men...you know..."old fat bald goofs" lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Can you describe one of your regular package delivery people?

We received a parcel from a UP deliveryman last month RW..

He looked to be about 40 years of age, blond hair, tall, slim and with a European accent..

He was very friendly to me.

ac_smile

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Fashionista"He looked to be about 40 years of age, blond hair, tall, slim and with a European accent..

ac_smile

NICE!

Glad to see they have their hiring protocol in the right place!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"He looked to be about 40 years of age, blond hair, tall, slim and with a European accent..

ac_smile

NICE!

Glad to see they have their hiring protocol in the right place!

I was very happy with the service.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

The last delivery man I saw asked me if I wanted help with replacing my flat tire with a dough nut. I was working on it. I said no thanks and he continued his work. He was a light skinned black man with a kind disposition, about 40ish as well..
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

East Indian, maybe late 30's, balding, maybe 5 foot 10-11. Unremarkable really.

RW

Mine is an older man with white hair and a short white beard.  He always wears sun glasses and he does a special knock. We joke a lot and if I see him outside of work he always says hi. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Mine is an older man with white hair and a short white beard.  He always wears sun glasses and he does a special knock. We joke a lot and if I see him outside of work he always says hi. :)

You serious?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Mine is an older man with white hair and a short white beard.  He always wears sun glasses and he does a special knock. We joke a lot and if I see him outside of work he always says hi. :)

How often do you see this guy outside of work time? ac_huh
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

A few times a month maybe.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gay Boy Roberto

The pizza delivery man always rings twice
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray